12v natural gas head

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
for sale natural gas 12v cummins head looks great, engine was very clean..$250 I hear these are all the rage when it comes to alcohol pull tractors..note-this head has spark plugs no joke!!! $250 OBO..

P.S. I also have 2 complete 12v nat. gas cummins engines also..these engines came out of city buses, so they have weird accessories on them $850 ea..

Running CNG they should be real clean. Would be a nice conversion motor for someone that was fuel mileage minded. Pics would really help the sale... I wish I could get one.

definately not joking... I used to work on natural gas engines/compressors. We pretty much always ran Champion plugs, but the plugs that came with the engines were always factory Cummins, so I kept a bunch as keepsakes. big blue C and all :D

oh man..please say you've got a picture of some of them...I would love to see it...I'd keep six in my truck...just for when somebody comes up...man your truck sure is smokin a lot...must be them damned spark plugs...then jump out with six of em in hand...but it's a diesel...yea these are cummins plugs..

I'll try in the mornin...the head looks ths same as diesel just has spark plugs and has gas stamped on it...