12v parts

rjustman

I need a solenoid bracket..
Rear engine lift eye
And full p pump linkage cable and pedal,can do without pedal but would like pedal if possible...
Fan and hub..
Alternator top mount..

Please send pics of everything you have to 9282411074

Thanks
Richard

still need parts..
fan parts everything to mount to block
cable and linkage

have everything else

thanks all

I want my money back!!! Don't give me that out of town crap anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I was out of town you effing dips hit working on an actual build not some pos that you don't know what you need..get your **** straight..your lucky I refunded your money since your the idiot who asked for parts then didn't know or didn't want what you got..do some research before you ask for parts..

Richard,
I got my starter, alternator, PS pump, fan pullies, fan hub and fan just fine.
I FINALLY got around to opening them last night and everything looks GREAT!

What 12 valve parts are you still needing? I may have some of it.

Mark.

right on mark,
thx for the positive words.. the retard above is the guy who posted about needed that trans harness that you told me about.. turns out hes a dip chit to the core.. glad thats over with..

i still will be needing a throttle linkage and cable sometime down the road.. i got news saturday that im expecting my first born child so plans are definately shifting as to where money goes so if i can get a good deal on some stuff ill pick it up but if not and what i have works thats good to..

glad you got your stuff good.. my buddy big bran was happy with the turbo he picked up from you i sent him your way to look for parts :)

thx again

Back