12v to 5r110 parts

Ruben774

I have a 5r110 4x4 transmission, adapter, triple disk torque converter, flywheel, starter, and PCS controler. $3000 located in Norman OK
transfront.jpg

transtop-1.jpg

transw-starter.jpg

flywheel.jpg

tconverter.jpg

Any work done to the trans? Or just stock with the Billet converter? Interested for sure.

Who put the tranny together? What make converter?

A shop here in town built the trans. It is stock. I bought it at a salvage yard with 60k on it. Then had a shop go threw it just so I would know it was good. Ive always used the same guy for all my builds and havent had any problems. It does have a bung in the pan for a trans gauge. The converter was built by Percision Industries. Witch is who Destroked recomended. Percision Industries told me it was rated for 1200hp. Precision Industries

If separation is in the cards, I'll take the flywheel, the 12v adapter, and pcs.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

If at anytime you want to separate the tranny/converter. I'll buy the rest. You could probably sell just that to any Ford guy much easier than the package.

I need everything except the trans and converter.

Let me know if you do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Here's my number if anyone is intersted. (405)202-4940 It's hard for me to get back to pm's in a timely manner.