uncle_bens

Klikkel Motorsports
13mm CDS P7100
Quick Cam
True 5k Springs
Auto Gov
Set @ 650cc Capable of 900cc
Timed @ 38*

The pump has been ran almost a full season. Automotive gov can only do so much for the class i'm in. This pump would be perfect for the 2.6 class.

That's a really good price, know that pump is the real thing as I have seen it run.

Jim

what did you buy?

Haven't bought anything yet. I have my mind set on a pump. I figured I would try to give this pump a new home instead of turning it into a core for the new one. It would be a shame to see that happen but it will if I don't sell this.

What difference do you see between the 13mm quick cam and a 13mm w/stocker(180hp)?

RonA

what kind of rpms can you get out of it? I assume that's why you are changing pumps...

Why not just add the ag gov to this one?

What difference do you see between the 13mm quick cam and a 13mm w/stocker(180hp)?

RonA

More fill time for higher RPM's! Don't know what RPM's you plan on running but his truck is tight going down the track......sounds perfect!

Jim

Ron, I have run both in the past and didn't notice and power difference but after say 3K they are better, I ran mine to 3750 ONCE and it never even thought about laying over......yes that was 145 MPH, like I said once!

Jim

what kind of rpms can you get out of it? I assume that's why you are changing pumps...

Why not just add the ag gov to this one?

I can get 5200 and change, I would have the ag added to the pump but not sure what route i may go. so i thought i would try and sell this first.

Yea, once again I'm kicking myself for not getting a vid of his 2.8 run at BG......awesome!

Jim