13mm pump, 66 s300 gated, Stainless AFE manifold, 188/220 cam plus more CHEAP!

Kustum_kid

Time to clean the shop:

215 pump, new 13mm barrels and plungers (not bosch), seal kit, 4k springs, full cuts, gutted afc. Pump has never been on a bench, and has never been run with the 13mm barrels in it.
$950 Do not offer less

AGP s300 66 compressor, 68 turbine, 12cm gated housing w/billet actuator direct bolt on for commonrail, also have adapter to go to hx40 downpipe. New compressor wheel, thrust, and balance. Turbine wheel does have a chip on the outer lip. Should not effect performance and I balanced it like this so it would not cause a issue $800

Custom intercoolerpipe to hook a s300 with a 90 degree outlet to a 2nd gen intercooler $50

Stainless afe 2nd gen exhaust manifold t3, this is a awesome looking peice huge port volume new $475

Hamilton 188/220 20k miles and have the lifters in order the way they were removed $300

Hx40 2nd gen down pipe and clamp new $100

Ttansgo TFOD-3 full manual 47re or rh valvebody kit new $100

call or text 717-43nine-7543

Last edited by a moderator:
Whos barrels and plungers does the pump have? And how much for the turbo?

$800 for turbo, sorry I forgot the price in the ad.

The barrels and plungers are not bosch, as I said in the ad. There is not 5 places to get 13mm barrels and plungers. There is A oem bosch... (probally german made) or B not oem bosch (comes from china or some other place where metal is cheap and labor is 1 dollar an hour cause they are less than half price). Roken tech out of cali sells the same barrels and plungers I used in this pump. The cam and followers are in great shape. I inspected these items when the pump was apart to put the barrels and plungers in. The pump has never been flowed or balanced. It with flow what any other 13mm with a 215 cam in it would. Should be balanced before using.

central pa. no paperwork, me ans a freind of mine installed the parts. I would be more than happy to pull a barrel to show you its a 13mm if you need proof of that. I have extra seals to re install it with.

Back