13mm pump

oldred95

13mm quick delivery p-pump for sale automotive gov set at 4800 rpm 450-850cc built by st joe diesel for 3600 will take 3200 only have two hooks on it

It's a friend of mine's pump, he won't be on for a few days, so I'll answer for him. It's a quick delivery cam in the pump. Like he said it was built at the end of the year last year and only has 2 hooks, and maybe 10 miles on the street. He is getting rid of it because the rules around here are changing and new sactioning bodies formed, and is going a different direction with the pump. He is going to a RSV governer (ag governer) and rather then change this one just start with an ag pump.

why are you selling? Have someone interested but curious about that first. I almost bought one of these pumps but went with the scheids instead.

I'll have a Columbus 13mm pump for sale soon.....within a week or two.

Jim

Ya jim! I was kind of curious of the pump since i almost bought one. You may pm your opinion of the pump if you would like. Just kind of curious. I enjoy talking to steve at st joe. Like to hear the opinion of someone selling a pump that used it and why they are selling.

Na, don't want to steal a sale, it's actually still at there shop anyway waiting it's turn on the stand.

I never ran the pump, it was on the 01' and I sent it in for a rebuild before selling it, along with some nice upgrades for the end user. I have no need for it on the 01' as it's purpose is going to be a driver.

Jim

the only reason im selling it is because they are building me an ag pump the pump is awsome and will deffinatly make alot of hp i do need a core now after steve told me how much a core is