14kt WG marque cut diamond bridal set

shawnsack

I have for sale a wedding and engagement ring from the love story collection. these are in brand new condition and have all the receipts and warranty paper work to go with them. it also has the original hard wood box. i never had the chance to give this to my girl but she would have wanted someone very special to have this if she had known about it and after holding onto it for over a year im ready to let it go. the retail on it was $3680 plus the service plan. Any dealer for the love story collection can do the warranty work on it if it ever needs any. like i said perfect condition and buy in confidence for your special someone to make the holidays even better for more than half the price. i would really like to see $1500 for this but of course it is best offer and i may also be interested in trade for stuff pertaining to my interests (jeeps, dodge cummins, offroading, turbos, superchargers, go fast goodies, kfx400 parts, or anything else automotive and performance related) please feel free to email me or text me at 724nine seven seven2573. thank you for your time and the pictures dont do justice.

check out the craigslist for pics 14kt WG marque cut diamond engagement/wedding rings (love story)

I work with a guy that is ready to buy his girl a ring. I will pass this on to him tomorrow at work.