$15k 1 Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang 15K sounds like a steal... i would be all over this if the bank would loan the 15k for it today!!! Good lookin truck there and im sure someone here has the 15 grand just chillin in there house for you. If they dont and you get a wild hair to sell it to me tomarrow after the banks open hit me up...

That thread he linked has several in it. Bump for a steal on a killer truck.

Yeah would suck to put up the 1000 today and not know for sure on the bank. Think this would be better off on a day when you could actually get ahold of your bank...

I think if you're serious, Kevin would work with you.. He's a stand up guy

I will extend this offer until Monday at 11pm in the east for those interested. After that I will list it on Ebay and Craigslist at $18k.

dadgumit now i know what im gonna be doing tomarrow....Mr. Kevin could you please pm me the vin number of the truck the miles listed on the title you have for it and wether or not it is a clean title or not? thanks I'll get ahold of my bank tomarrow soon as i get this info. thankyou much.

Clean title in hand.
119,332 on the ODO
81k on the eng
19k on head, springs & cam
new batts 3 months ago
brakes & rotors new this summer
BFG AT's 85-90%

vin pm on the way

What class do you pull it in? What turbo? Ported heads? Or anything? When you get some free time shot me your number ill give you a call Tom.

What class do you pull it in? What turbo? Ported heads? Or anything? When you get some free time shot me your number ill give you a call Tom.

your way late junior! its a runner it will be gone for that price

What class do you pull it in? 2.6 or hot street What turbo? S475 bushed to 2.6 Ported heads? Head, yes Or anything? When you get some free time shot me your number ill give you a call Tom.

Anything... Click on the other thread. If you need more information just ask.

HOLY CRAP! i cant believe this thing isnt sold yet! trucks aren't bringing near what they were 6 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back