16 inch lift finally done

jake scroggins

couple pics of my new lift. getting 11.7 mpg with a 16 inch lift on stockers. looks funny as hell. have the tires already and waiting on my welds

Attachments

• 100_0377.jpg
    100_0377.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0382.jpg
    100_0382.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_0378.jpg
    100_0378.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0379.jpg
    100_0379.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0380.jpg
    100_0380.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 100
Why didn't you opt for the rear coilovers???

Is this going to be another "big 4x4 turned 2wheel drive".

and it looks more then funny on stock wheels. ;-)

no i havent had a chance to go to a local driveline shop and have the front lenthed yet. yea i know i went crusing last nite and there were ppl yelling "get bigger tires" from the bars and clubs on the main street in a local town. hella funny. i have 39.5x15x20 swamper trxus and waiting on my welds

That looks AWESOME BRO! One Up Offroad rocks, doesn't it?! Man, that suspension system is going to kick ass...the only reason to run 40's on 16" of lift is that you can actually jump it! Any bigger of a tire, it'll crash into the fenders. you get so much wheel travel with these badboys....it's sick!

Holy Lift blocks Batman!

Not lift blocks, TRACTION BLOCKS. They tie into the traction bar system that goes to the frame cradle. Look at the front photo, and you'll understand.

500+ horsepower + sled pulling + 40" tires = no pinion change, no wheel hop, no damage.

thanks Drspeed for clearing that up. just what he said guys the wheel hop that i would have with the blocks is elimated with the traction bars bolted to them and the frame cradle. and those huge u bolts run threw holes in the block so the block nor axle cant twist. i tow my quad and my buddys quads to pismo beach hear in cali. plus my brothers jeep. and other future projects. haha thanks guys it took alot of work to get this truck done. i mite run 44s for awhile if i could get my hands on some.

Last edited:
You going to run their hitch drop???

600_DSC01152.jpg

couple pics of my new lift. getting 11.7 mpg with a 16 inch lift on stockers. looks funny as hell. have the tires already and waiting on my welds

You'll like those kings, I run their 3.0 coilovers on the ford and there is no better shock out there. Looks good man.:Cheer:

You'll like those kings, I run their 3.0 coilovers on the ford and there is no better shock out there. Looks good man.:Cheer:

yea im glad i got them. they have tons of flex. thanks man and everyone else. i will be sure to post pics when i get the tires on it. hopefully couple days

You have more balls than me, I would have been embarrassed to drive that thing around on stock tires, let alone post pics online LOL I would have waited till the wheels and tires were on first... $.02

You going to run their hitch drop???

600_DSC01152.jpg

Yeah, I've got their Drop Hitch. Works killer.

Towed Seattle, WA to Edmonton, Toronto - 14K trailer (22,500 lbs combined) with OUO's hitch...flawless!