160 ppump for sale

da boss

I have a 160 ppump for sale who I purchased off another member here after being told it was a 215. Turns out it wasnt but didnt find out till it was already installed. My stock one has been rebuilt now so now this is up for sale. Was running fine when pulled 2 days ago.I do not currently have any pics but can get some easy enough if anybody wants just send me your email address. $400obo

DUDE! there is a guy on here, "9712valve", he says you can get your truck in the 10's with that pump EASY! :hehe::kick:

bump for ya! is it complete? gear, linkages, shut off, anything?:poke:

DUDE! there is a guy on here, "9712valve", he says you can get your truck in the 10's with that pump EASY! :hehe::kick:

bump for ya! is it complete? gear, linkages, shut off, anything?:poke:

Well, Brad Ponci's truck is running around in the 11 sec range with a 160 pump...

Couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic. I don't think it would take much more effort for Brad to break into the 10's with a 160 pump. I don't know his setup like the back of my hand, however, but if those were fuel only passes, anything is possible.

Just my $.02. Free bump for ya

Well, Brad Ponci's truck is running around in the 11 sec range with a 160 pump...

Couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic. I don't think it would take much more effort for Brad to break into the 10's with a 160 pump. I don't know his setup like the back of my hand, however, but if those were fuel only passes, anything is possible.

Just my $.02. Free bump for ya

Yeah just to let you know Brad has been running in the 10's for a while now.

Yeah just to let you know Brad has been running in the 10's for a while now.

Well that's good to hear. Did not know that. Thanks for the info. Are they fuel only passes or is he :nos:

I have a 160 ppump for sale who I purchased off another member here after being told it was a 215. Turns out it wasnt but didnt find out till it was already installed. My stock one has been rebuilt now so now this is up for sale. Was running fine when pulled 2 days ago.I do not currently have any pics but can get some easy enough if anybody wants just send me your email address. $400obo

where are you located?

the weather is still crap here so i havent had a chance to take any pics yet. Come on guys $400 and ill pay shipping. Somebody needs one i know

You'll get more on ebay! start bidding @ $350. and $50 to ship. it WILL sell.

You think? Iono maybe ill give it a shot though ill have to look into as ive never sold anything on ebay before. thanks for the advice though

start the listing for the least you will take plus final value fees and $30-$50 to ship. Then if/when it sells, you can get no less than you wanted for it. if not you only lost the listing fee. usually $.75 or so.

I'm trying to get hold of my boss cause he's been looking for a p-pump for his 24v.

Alright well let me know what your boss says. Btw I also went and responded to the PMs. Thanks