17x10 ultra wheels with almost new tires

hitechredneck

i am in the process of getting new rims and tires for my truck so i figured i would try and sell these. The rims are ultras that are 2 years old and still shine really nice. the rims are in exceellent condition. The center caps were replaced with pacers but they are ultra wheels The tires were installed 2500 miles ago they are 33 12.50 17 Pro Comp All terrains. they are a load range D tire and ride smooth and quiet down the road. I am trying to get 700 for everything. which what i have in the tires alone. I can also work something out with trade for factory wheels with decent tires. to hold me over till my new ones come in. lug patterns is 8x6.5 will fit older ford and all chevys and dodges
1104071147b.jpg

1104071147a.jpg

I also have set of some what bald 35 12.50 17 super swamper M/Ts two tires have about 8/32nds and two have about 4/32nds if you are interested

These are pick up only i will not ship will be to much money i have more pictures availble if needed

shipping would be through the roof for rims and tires

I am open for trades too always lookin for goodies for my truck and if any one has a set of factory alcoas for my truck it will help on the price

o do not wanna go through the hassle of getting everything ready for shipping. plus i prefer local pickup so you can see what you are getting

i will give you 500 bucks for them and i will come and get them asap