17X12 wheels?

MoPower05

Does any wheel co. make a 17X12 8 lug wheel? I only want two for the front. I believe dodge is 8 on 6.5 pattern.

I saw that but do they have 8 lug also? I know they make lighter 17X12 for jeeps and 1/2 tons.

Ya - Weld made them for a while, it was their super single line. I dont think they are manufactured anymore though. I have a set of Weld 16.5x12 Typhoons and 17x14 Sidewinders for the Ford 8x170 lug pattern - so they definately did make 8 lugs.

Maybe try the Tampa 4 wheel parts and see if they have anything left or show any in their system at the other stores.

Last edited:
b821B.jpg

i just payed 1250 for a set of these

dalenw said:
b821B.jpg

i just payed 1250 for a set of these

Call brad swade @weld wheels 816-922-6557 and leave a message. He is very busy but he'll take car of you.

The ones i linked you are 17x12s, with an 8x165.1mm (8x6.5") lug pattern.

I just saw a set on a new 8 lug chevy this past weekend...and tons of friends are running them on their superduties back home.

dalenw said:
Call brad swade @weld wheels 816-922-6557 and leave a message. He is very busy but he'll take car of you.

:thankyou2: again, I will do so monday.

Jess@FarmboyFab said:
The ones i linked you are 17x12s, with an 8x165.1mm (8x6.5") lug pattern.

I just saw a set on a new 8 lug chevy this past weekend...and tons of friends are running them on their superduties back home.

You give hope but, that web site said none avaible when I did buy now.

Yes they are "discontinued" but brad has access to some left over inventory at his vendors. Welds are $$$

I only need two for the front so maybe I have a chance I'll call him this week
Thanks again.

Brad was helpful and went out of his way to find me a total of 6 wheels that where 17x12. That is all that weld has is 1 set of 4 and a half of a set. For those of you who keep showing sites that have17x12 wheels all that I checked where for 6 lug only, and weld does not make a 17x12 8 lug anymore.

Thanks for everybodys help.