180hp p7100, turbo, ps/ vac, + many others

mainer

got a ton more stuff in today ,i'll get pics up tomorrow, make offers i want this stuff GONE:

180hp ppump off a 97 motor with approx 100k. has throttle linkage and tps on it still. no shut off solenoid, no brackets/ mounts. stock unmolested pump.

$550 shipped obo.

stock hx35 off 97 180hp motor. excellent shaft play, needs actuator and a wire brush on the exterior of the hotside.

$235 shipped obo

belt tensioner for 94-98 12v and maybe others

$60 shipped obo

vacuump and power steering pump of 97 12v with 100k. good condition, needs to be cleaned up (dirty/ greasey on the outside) worked great before removal

$250 shipped obo

full 12v wiring harness with some relays, grid heater realys, nothing cut/ snipped etc.

$80 shipped obo

stock 12v manifold no cracks, needs quick wire brush on outside.

$50 shipped

12v intercooler pipes. both teh pipes form the turbo to intercooler and intercooler to intake horn with boots and some of the clamps good shape.

$60 shipped obo

12v intake horn off a 97. good condition

$35 shipped obo

bellhousing adapter for 47re off a 97 12v engine. looks like one of the converter bolts may have backed out some and wore a groove in a circle on the housing, doesnt affect it structurally and you wouldnt be able to see it while its on a motor.

$65 shipped obo

yes, someone on another forum is negotiating but havent gotten anywhere so act quickly.

guys i need this stuff GONE, make offers.

hx35, needs actuator, outside needs good cleaning, but has 0 shaft play, best one i've seen.

turbo.jpg

hx35side.jpg

12v intake horn

12vintakehorn.jpg

12v manifold, no cracks

manifold.jpg

intercooler pipes / boots and some clamps for 12v also has turbo outlet

intercoolerpipes.jpg

3 12v engine / valve cover plates

enginecovers-1.jpg

belt tensioner off a 12v will fit other years

belttensioner-1.jpg

vac/ power steering pump off a 12v will fit other yrs.

vacpump.jpg

common rail intake horn

intakehorn.jpg

how about just the linkage.. and the linkage bar? i got somebody interrested in just that stuff.. they have a pump just need linkage

Back