181 Delivery valves

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
Have a set of 181 delivery valves and seats i'm trying to sell. $100 shipped takes them.

so those are where the delivery from my pump went lol, j/k free bump for ya.

Ha yeah these are the ones I swapped from my previous 215 I sold you to my current 180 pump. Dave gave me some 131s so my plan is to sell these and give him a majority of the lute!

Ha yeah these are the ones I swapped from my previous 215 I sold you to my current 180 pump. Dave gave me some 131s so my plan is to sell these and give him a majority of the lute!

nice my brother put laser cuts in his truck that has hx40/s475 twins on it so i got his 181's dirt cheap and just bought my neighbors 131's for 40 bucks lol. thats pump getting sent to seth soon to have the barrels turned and see what it will do.

nice my brother put laser cuts in his truck that has hx40/s475 twins on it so i got his 181's dirt cheap and just bought my neighbors 131's for 40 bucks lol. thats pump getting sent to seth soon to have the barrels turned and see what it will do.

The 215 I sent you is going to him?

The 215 I sent you is going to him?

no Its going on my dads 95 5spd with a 175 that isn't working right, so his truck isn't down at all, because its used everyday for work. while seth at dpe goes through the pump and makes sure everything is working correct, then it will go on my truck while my barrels are balanced, and I might even have the 215 pump benched and flowed, to see what i can get out of it as well.

no Its going on my dads 95 5spd with a 175 that isn't working right, so his truck isn't down at all, because its used everyday for work. while seth at dpe goes through the pump and makes sure everything is working correct, then it will go on my truck while my barrels are balanced, and I might even have the 215 pump benched and flowed, to see what i can get out of it as well.

Cool. I'd like to know what it does if it goes to a shop so keep me informed! That SOB pulled like a m0f0 with the 468 and the 2095 plug/26 degress!!!

I'd imagine so, any start issues at 26 degrees of timing in the winter, without being plugged in? I think i may send it out next week.

I'd imagine so, any start issues at 26 degrees of timing in the winter, without being plugged in? I think i may send it out next week.

I don't recall any but it wasn't a really cold winter (this past winter I had pump back to 20* with small turbo with stock rack plug). I've always run Weston's injectors which I believe are still in the bowl around that timing which i'm sure helps starting. Cool let me know how it goes!

Back