188-220-108

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
We have 20 of the 188-220-108's that will be shipping out next Thursday or Friday. Call today if you want one.

Zach

Last edited:
So when will mine get here? been waiting a while

Me too. nice to post about selling more when guys have had them paid for for 6 months, still don't have them and get blown off and lied to by the person that answers the phone. Have been told two weeks for months and was told I would definitely have one last week even if it had to be sent overnight call friday when it doesn't show no surprise get told don't know when but soon. Now are going to miss events in their backyard because the truck is still apart. Talk about rubbing salt in a wound.

We have 20 of the 188-220-108's that will be shipping out next Thursday or Friday. Call today if you want one.

Zach

I do not know when you will get one but they should be shipping out next Thursday or Friday, as I posted in the first post. FIFO. First In, First Out.

Last edited:
Me too. nice to post about selling more when guys have had them paid for for 6 months, still don't have them and get blown off and lied to by the person that answers the phone. Have been told two weeks for months and was told I would definitely have one last week even if it had to be sent overnight call friday when it doesn't show no surprise get told don't know when but soon. Now are going to miss events in their backyard because the truck is still apart. Talk about rubbing salt in a wound.

We Sold out of the 188-220's at the end of April so the 6 month figure is not accurate, unless you bought one through another company that took the money and did not order it when they said they did. We work very hard to give accurate lead times based off of what we are told by the factory. The problem lies in the fact that things come up such as grinders going down, or our orders getting bumped when One of the OEM's orders trump ours. I work my tail off to get the best possible cam to our customers as soon as possible. But I am still not able to get in front of people like John Deere, CAT, or Cummins.

I apologize if you were told an incorrect date. If you still want a cam, people on the list will get their cams before anybody else, period. If you are still not satisfied, I will be more than happy to either cross your name off of the list or give you a full refund if you have placed a deposit. I hope you choose to get one as this is the most successful cam I have seen since I have been in this business.

If you need a cam to get you going for a pull, I will be glad to send you out a loaner 181/210 until the 188-220's come in.

Zach

We Sold out of the 188-220's at the end of April so the 6 month figure is not accurate, unless you bought one through another company that took the money and did not order it when they said they did. We work very hard to give accurate lead times based off of what we are told by the factory. The problem lies in the fact that things come up such as grinders going down, or our orders getting bumped when One of the OEM's orders trump ours. I work my tail off to get the best possible cam to our customers as soon as possible. But I am still not able to get in front of people like John Deere, CAT, or Cummins.

I apologize if you were told an incorrect date. If you still want a cam, people on the list will get their cams before anybody else, period. If you are still not satisfied, I will be more than happy to either cross your name off of the list or give you a full refund if you have placed a deposit. I hope you choose to get one as this is the most successful cam I have seen since I have been in this business.

If you need a cam to get you going for a pull, I will be glad to send you out a loaner 181/210 until the 188-220's come in.

Zach

Thats a nice deal, but makes for 2 cap swaps LOL

I did 3 in 2 days.. dont feel bad...lol I have to vouch for zach that they have awsome customer service, he next day aired a cam so I could make a pull. thanks zach!

I will also vouch for the Hamilton crews customer service. I would still be waiting on one of these no problem if my need for one were greater.

Thanks guys. The reality is that I have been to or called almost every foundry in the world trying to get these cams made in a better time frame. Most foundries that work with chill cast ductile already are under contract with Cummins OEM or Cummins Recon. Mahle will not work with me even with a 10,000 cam order. Tupy will do them but they use a different process that I don't want to take a chance on with a 8,000pc. order.

The blunt honest truth.
- I want to sell you a cam today but I don't have any custom grinds in stock.
- NOBODY will get a cam before the guys on the list
- If they were available anywhere in the world, I would have them.
- Getting pissed at me will not get the cams in one day faster
- Cummins has the ENTIRE world capacity on chill cast ductile cams under contract. (except china) Foundries cannot sell Cummins cams to anybody (except I'm grandfathered with one foundry)

The USA manufacturing sector for numerous reasons will not produce a ductile chill cast cam.(EPA, Unions, liability insurance, taxes) CWC will make grey iron and flame harden, which in P-pump trucks will snap like match sticks.

Since our country has seen fit to shoot itself in the foot by kicking it's own manufacturing sector's A$$ out of the country, get accustomed to longer lead times as other countries move up the food chain and make our orders take longer.

I have devoted my life work, for some stupid reason, to finding hp in diesels and manufacturing parts. Which I regret quite often. I ignorantly thought that I could get parts cast here in the USA. We are working on a new steel cam that will greatly shorten the lead times but developing new camshaft technology for a 2 man show is quite a task. Look at the Spartan billet cam and how that failed. We just cannot put the cart before the horse.

From now on, NO lead times will be quoted. The cams will be here when they get here. If that is a problem, you are welcome to get a regrind from another company. If you choose to wait, we greatly appreciate your business and your patience. If not no problem.

In short, have some class. In busting my chops for YOU.

thanks,

Zach(dumba$$)

Last edited:

Zach
Zach, sorry didn't mean to upset you i was just tired and agervated when I posted. I did order it straight from you well ryan have never got to talk to you. I do still want a cam from what I know it is the best out there for what I'm doing I didn't wait this long to go get somthing else. I do apreciate the offer on the 181 just don't have time to do the swap twice on a shop truck. As for the timeline you are right it hasen't been 6 months but it has been 4 months you said you didn't sell out till the end of april well we talked to ryan a few times in march he said you didn't have any but the would be in in 2-3 weeks so we asked to be put on the list. In the beginning of april we called to check if they were in and paid for it in full so you knew we were serious the charges showed up on the card 4/14/11 we have been waiting since then. We called multiple times to check in and usally got the same answer of 2 weeks an honest answer of we have no idea would have been much better I would have just put the truck together with the stock one till they came in. If there not all spoken for yet I could use a second one for a customer's 24v. I will get rid of my first post it I can didn't mean to sound so negative. Thanks Clint Lanning

Zach, sorry didn't mean to upset you i was just tired and agervated when I posted. I did order it straight from you well ryan have never got to talk to you. I do still want a cam from what I know it is the best out there for what I'm doing I didn't wait this long to go get somthing else. I do apreciate the offer on the 181 just don't have time to do the swap twice on a shop truck. As for the timeline you are right it hasen't been 6 months but it has been 4 months you said you didn't sell out till the end of april well we talked to ryan a few times in march he said you didn't have any but the would be in in 2-3 weeks so we asked to be put on the list. In the beginning of april we called to check if they were in and paid for it in full so you knew we were serious the charges showed up on the card 4/14/11 we have been waiting since then. We called multiple times to check in and usally got the same answer of 2 weeks an honest answer of we have no idea would have been much better I would have just put the truck together with the stock one till they came in. If there not all spoken for yet I could use a second one for a customer's 24v. I will get rid of my first post it I can didn't mean to sound so negative. Thanks Clint Lanning

Thank you,

I will hold as many as you want. I was also a little tired when I posted. I'm sure you will be very happy with the cam.

Thanks Zach

Trucks runnin like a champ again thank you sir!! :woohoo::Cheer:

Well i took the programmer off to break the motor in so the truck feels like a turd but i can tell a slight difference in spool up now just savin up for a bigger turbo

Last edited: