19.5's

Cummins Express

come spring it will time for new tires on the tow rig any body ever seen 19.5 on a 2wd ? pros and cons ?

Cummins Express said:
come spring it will time for new tires on the tow rig any body ever seen 19.5 on a 2wd ? pros and cons ?
yes I have seen them but the 22.5's look a lot better on 2wd's.

IMHO that would be a fairly rough ride and there's not alot of low profile 19.5" tires out there that I know of. May be tough to fit a 35" tall tire under the 2wd?

get the shaved down 22's, you can put regular tires on them and can get the nice ride with the awesome looks.

u can run 22.5s on a 2wd with a two in leveling kit but ul need tha 255/70 tires i bleave it is not sure been a few weeks im tossing aroudn the idea jus dunno whether i want 19.5 r 22.5

I have ran the accuride 19.5's for about two years. Can t get the vibration out no matter what I do. Really pisses me off!!!! Gonna sell mine asap. Just my opinion may have got a bad set?

I have been running 19.5's a couple years. It's hard to keep them wearing properly and they hop a lot. They are tough to balance. I only run around 40 to 55 psi. I think better shocks would help due to the extra weight of the wheel and tire. Even with the alum wheel it's heavier. However they look pretty good and I think 225/70/19.5 tires would fit if I'm not mistaken.