191 & fullcut DVs, 0.093 & 0.120 holders, adjustable pump gear, billet front cover

191 & fullcut DVs, 0.093 & 0.120 holders, adjustable pump gear, billet front cover

All of the following parts are used in good condition.

191 DV's made by JL (have about 12 runs on them) $175

full cuts (came with my CDS pump) $150

0.093" modified stock holders $150

0.0120" modified stock holders $150

Adjustable pump gear (hub gets keyed to your pump shaft) $250

Billet front cover 1/2" thick (requires spacing your fan pulley out and machining two ribs off your balancer pulley so you can run a thinner belt. I machined a new pump hole cover that seals with an oring vs. the original sheet metal piece that had to be rtv'd each time. $250

gear and cover came from PDW a few years ago when they sold them. They are still on the truck and will be removed this weekend.

Thanks

The gear is back up for sale. I should have mentioned in the original ad, a core is required or I would take $400 for the gear with no core required.

Still have the 191's and full cuts.

only the adj gear is still available. A few interested people but no takers yet.

Everything else is gone...

damn, i was about to say that i would take the gear if the new ones wont be done soon, i have 2 weeks to get my truck done and with shipping and installation time, i am running short on time.

but then i dont have the access cover for the gear either, so i guess its not that important.

Back