1948 Diamond T with 12V Cummins

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
More pictures are here :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1948-diamond-t-hot-rod-truck_W0QQitemZ120457976864QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item1c0bdadc20&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

!BYMZ)zQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmZDmvBKgN6lgQJ!~~_3.JPG

!BYM,J,!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBKgN8hS(kg~~_3.JPG

!BYMZ0vg!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiQEjlLmVz3(BKgN63WTIw~~_3.JPG

!BYM,Myw!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLmVkUiBKgN8zzn7g~~_3.JPG

Copy/paste from eBay:

This is one bad truck!!! its a 1948 diamond t that has been body droped, put on air ride, has a cummins 12 valve gen 2 engine. allison 640 automatic 4 speed. all heavy duty air brakes with maxi's. This is all truck, it is all new or rebuilt every nut and bolt... basf b/c tri coat orange. its about 325 hp the nearest I can figure .mostly peterbilt rear suspension, and a bus front axel. It was a trailer queen with the most beautiful work inside and out..It won something everyshow it attends.... always the peoples choice... The striping was done by hot rod hall of famer Larry Bunderson.."bun" and is sweet...has digital engine monitoring gauge, I have driven this about 3000 miles and there are some chips and typical driving scars. good luck and bid high.... there are over 45k in just the parts bills, and thats at cost I own a few shops and get great pricing...This has an air cooler for the turbo, masive transmision cooler, and a huge radiator that keeps this thing super cool...it will pull anything and the fifth wheel plate is fully functional. it has air supply and bake hookups along with the 7 pin wire plug in. Edge aftermarket turbo an a turned up pump are the only performance things done to the engine... it is real reliable...

:rockwoot::rockwoot::bow:

I saw that truck up in Denver a few weekends ago at truck fest. That thing is :rockwoot::rockwoot::cheer::woohoo::Cheer:.

That four door diamond T next to it was cool as well. It just needed a cummins instead of that gas drinker.

That truck is really sweet in person, very clean. the guy that owns it doesn't live very far from me, good guy to.

I saw a clean cab and front end on Ebay about 2 yrs ago and knew then that I wanted one to make a Cummins powered Hotrod This just confirms it.
This is AWESOME . Rich

saw it at truckfest and the truckers jam. It is one sweet ride.

Sweet ride! Now all it needs is a lot of fuel and some twins...:Cheer: