1967 Camaro

coon smile

$18,500

its time to let her go...the car was purchased from my neighbor for $4,000 when I was 16 and have since invested a lot of money in it to get her looking and running good!! So far have declined $15,000 and $16,000 cash offers. have an interested buyer coming from cleveland to take a look this weekend.

for all the info and pics,check out the add at: http://ww2.collectorcartrader.com/details.php?adId=90309890

beautiful car, my machine shop guy has a 67 he bought outta a junkyard when he was like 16-17 for 50 dollars. hes in his late 40s now, also turned downed offers like yours. I wouldnt let it go for anything under 18.5k Good luck with the sale!

thanks guys....

got plans to buy a weekend street/strip 69' camaro. something with a little more balls...

Yep thats one sick ride! If it doesnt fetch 18500 I would store it until you retire for a retirement fund. It will be worth much more in another 20 years or so. I sold my RS/ SS model painted green with flat black race stripes 9 years ago to pay cash for a new 2000 quadcab longbox 4x4 5 speed Cummins! In some ways I regret it but in others I havent.

Good luck with your sale!

Yep thats one sick ride! If it doesnt fetch 18500 I would store it until you retire for a retirement fund. It will be worth much more in another 20 years or so. I sold my RS/ SS model painted green with flat black race stripes 9 years ago to pay cash for a new 2000 quadcab longbox 4x4 5 speed Cummins! In some ways I regret it but in others I havent.

Good luck with your sale!

yea if i dont get any offers im looking for, it will go right back to the garage under its cover

Damn thats nice, and the right color too. I am fresh out of garage space and have a ranger coming, or It would be sold. Very nice indeed!

Thats a beautiful car, dad had one just like it. wish he still had it! Good luck with the sale

Back