Single turbo turd.
Buddy's Car.

PRICE: $25,000

1968 Camaro SS
FULL chassis frame 2x3 box tube
4-link rear with mini-tub
Mustang II steering
404cid LS engine approx 630hp;
ETP heads, Super Victor intake; ATI balancer; COMP cam; Eagle rotator; Mahle pistons; Willys carburetor
th400 with reverse manual valve body
4000 stall by Coan Engineering
9" ford rear 3.89 gear with Moser Nodular case; heavy duty posi-traction; 31 spline Moser axles; disc brakes
Alumastar 2.0 front and rear wheels with Mickey Thompson 315/60 drag radials on rear and M/T 26x6 radial tires on the front
Harwood 4inch outlaw bolt on hood
Completely re-wired with American Autowire Update harnesses- everything works!

I have owned this Camaro 10 years. The paint is an original color of Grotto Blue with a factory style black stripe on the nose and tail panel. The paint job is about 7 years old and looks good from about 20 feet. This car would be a $35-40k car with a fresh coat of paint. The car is a Pro-Street ride with NO roll cage. All the sheet metal has been replaced including the floors. The trunk is still intact. The factory fuel tank has been narrowed and a sump installed. I spent four years building this car to be FULLY streetable. The engine is a very mild build with excellent manners in the hot or cold weather. Hydraulic roller cam and pump gas make it a very practical engine. It will easily cruise through town next to grandma's Caddy- but at the same time runs low mid/low 10 second times on the motor. I have been a best of 10.34 @ 130 mph from a total of six (6) runs at the track. It is a foot-brake launch. Here is a link to a video of a 10.57 run. As you can see the car comes out rather tamely. Hooks very well with about 1.50 or better 60' and goes straight! I will send more pictures upon request. The car can be picked up and driven home. Or I can drive it to you and drop it off.

Video of the car:

YouTube - 1968 Camaro LS1 stroker 10.57 pass