1970 Chevelle Malibu, 350 AT $6000 OBO

Signature600

THA MAN!
1970 Chevelle Malibu, Burgundy with SS hood and black stripes. Original wheels, new tires. Condition is OK, hood has some filler in it, engine runs good, but needs the carb tuned. Speedo isn't working, but a new cable is included. Also, has a new alternator, but still isn't charging.

I bought this car 6 years ago, and was going to fix it up, new motor, update suspension, etc, etc. It's still like it is when I bought it. Too many other things going on, and I'd rather see it leave than just sit here.

It does have some rust, but nothing too major.

PICS ARE HERE It's a little dirty, and the weather hasn't cooperated with me cleaning it up.

Call, PM, or e-mail...740-505-0240 or c_mayer@mayerfarmequipment.com

Price is $6000 OBO...I have $6750 in it!

Thanks for Looking!
Chris

someone likes international discs

Beautiful chevelle...my buddy had one exactly like it in high school..i wish i had the cash

BgBlDodge said:
Damn I wish I had the money. I'd buy that in a second.

Yeah...I wish I had the time and money to keep it. But after 6 years, I'd rather see it go than to just sit here and rot! Just don't have enough time (or money) to work on all my projects.

Chris

Will you finance..LOL I'd love to have it. I'd fix the body yank the Gasser out and drop in a Izuzu Motor!

Nice Car!

very nice tree smasher...all im gonna say

if i didnt dump $15,000 into my 67 camaro about 2 years ago, id be all over this fixer-uper!!!

i was just thinking...hey signature600, you could buy your wife/gf a set twins like in tree smashers sig. if you sell that chevelle...pretty good trade off if you ask me

The only G/F Chris has is his right hand, so if you shake his hand go left :hehe:.
Brandon

Will you finance..LOL I'd love to have it. I'd fix the body yank the Gasser out and drop in a Izuzu Motor!

Nice Car!

I'll bet I could...got any farm income?

can u deliver it

Probably could for a little extra, cost of fuel maybe?

The only G/F Chris has is his right hand, so if you shake his hand go left :hehe:.
Brandon

Niiiice...I probably deserved that for something though!

So how ya liking the Jammer 1's I hook, er, I mean sold ya??

Chris

5's, I got ya some cash buddy!!!!! Sorry I forgot all these tech. controls im used to the stick em' in and roll like a train! Coon Smile got some cash for you too!

Brandon

Damn 24v's, I wish I could still drive the 12v on the street.
Brandon

Back