1975 F-100 Custom. ALMOST COMPLETE.

'Powerstroke7.3

Hearing Impaired
As far as I know I have everything ORIGINAL except for the tailgate, one hubcap, and a piece of trim under the back window. I am going to get some pictures this weekend for anyone interested. Here are some specs.

390 Original motor W/ one of the first FACTORY A/C systems, Original AM radio works, Only two owners me and the old guy who owned it since 75, It does run and drive, I have had it to 85 on the hwy but havent maxed it out, I put tires cables under hood, expensive batt., starter, and some other nick nack stuff on to get it street legal. YES THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN INSPECTED AND CERTIFIED in the state of northern mexico (texas). NO DEEP RUST. Just alittle surface rust where the tool box sat in the bed. The only thing that I can find thats really wrong with it is the motor smokes due to #7 cylinders piston rings, Dont know excatly whats wrong but rings are bad. Tested to 75. So it smokes white smoke alittle. Oh and tranny needs filter..(unless its got some kind of aftermarket tranny setup, It shifts hard.) You can call me anytime with questions and I will talk your ear off with details. Call 940-923-1066 and ask for Daniel.

OH and I would also be willing to trade this truck for a brand new ( NICE ) set of 36 in or round about there tires and ( NICE ) wheels for my 1995 12v. If I dont get that then I will take 2000 OBO. Truck hasnt been up north from what I gather. Stayed in northern mexico all its life. Basically NO RUST is what Im gettin at. Anyway, call or e-mail me for details and pics after this weekend. Napiertrucks@yahoo.com

Back