1978 Ford F-150 rc/sb 4x4 needs to go

Preacher

15 second Ford killer
Well I just broke my Duramax so I need to sell the old Ford. $4000 obo make me an offer I need the money so you never know. It has 113,000 miles on it, new rod and crank bearings, along with high volume oil pump about 3k miles ago, headers, 2.5" exhaust with flowmasters, good interior, cd player, cloth bench with one small sewn up cut from a screw driver in the back pocket, three gauge pod with oil, temp and amp, all stock gauges work, 9" rear, dana 44hp front, 3.54 gears, c6 trans, np205, 31" all terrains, great body with a couple of dime sized or smaller rust spots, paint could use work the clearcoat is peeling. Truck is located in Briceville, TN Call or text 850-776-8205 or email me at bigblockfordboy@yahoo.com, or of course pm here

LeaveJune5th-20th048-2.jpg

I'll also consider trades. Built trans, big turbo with mounting kit, duel fuelers with cp3, would all be full trades, or will do a partial trade for 33x15.50R18 tires, drag radials or drag slicks for 18" rims or that come with 8 lug rims, full spool for rear axle, or ??????

ya got me thinking. Anymore pics?
Yeah heres some more of the inside and engine, as well as outside. The paint is a ten footer, but it is orginal.
beast3-1.jpg

P3240006.jpg

P3240007.jpg

P3240008.jpg

P3240009.jpg

P3240013.jpg

P3240014.jpg

P3240015.jpg

What engine?
400 Ford 335 series engine. We freshened it up with new bottom end bearings, hv oil pump, and timing set as well as new gaskets about 3 years ago, and the truck has been driven less than 3,000 miles since then, because I've been stationed oversea's. Still has the old 2 barrel carb on it, runs like a champ, and doesn't smoke

Do you have title in hand? Does this truck need anything to be a driver?

Do you have title in hand? Does this truck need anything to be a driver?

Yeah title is at home with my parents, free and clear, and I drove it everyday I was in high school, and then every time I came home on leave up until this year. My dad still drives it to work and around town now and then, it would be a fine driver.

Sorry truck is no longer for sale, my dads truck broke down, so hes using it for his daily driver for work right now. Thanks for all the intrest guys

Back