1985 Mustang SVO

CL2000

I got this car from a friend in trade.I dont have it in me to destroy it doing what I want to do to it. The car is pretty clean it has been painted once before but does need another paint job.It is leather and the car has pretty much all of its parts are stock. It had about 95000 origanal miles ehrn I got it and it is now just over a 100000miles. When I got it I did a timing belt,plugs wires cap and rotar, fuel filter, oil change and water pump. I put all red line fluids in the whole car.Ialso did a heater core. The clutch was done somewhere around 90000 miles. I also repalced the stock boost regulator with an adjutible valve. I also did a 3 inch exhuat system with a magnaflow stainless muffler. The tires are in good shape the body is very straight and the interior is very clean too.The bad is it does need to have turbo rebuilt. It still works fine but leaks oil out the exhuast side.You can get a new one of ebay for 200-300.

$3000 obo

svo003.jpg

svo002.jpg

svo004.jpg

svo001.jpg

Thanks it is a 85, I cant remember but it ithink its build date is 11/84.I have a guy that does cheap transporting.

Boy does that bring back memories. Gutless wonder until the turbo lights!

Yeah but when it lights it runs good. I will burn out through 3rd

I wish you were closer...always wanted one. Had a TBird with the same running gear...untill it was ripped out for a blown 347. LOL

Im sure I could get my buddy to drop it off when he goes back to pick up his Camaro in texas