1986 Chevy Monster Show Truck Cummins Powered!!!

lilhenry

Truck Is A 86 Black Super Clean Straight As An Arrow And Its Not A Fresh Restore! This Clean Paint Has Been Onhere Fro 13 Years!!! Its Got A 15 Inch Lift 44x19.50 Boggers With Plenty Of Life On 12 Wide Weld Wheels Look Like New. Its Got A 97 12 Valve When Swaped Had 150k Its Been Performanced Tuned By Jim Jessup Had Killer Dowel Taken Care Of. It Has A Sm465 4spd With A Southbend Clutch To Hold The Diesel Torque. It Has Full 5 Inch Exhuast With A Pypes 12 Inch Stainless Tip Looks Killer This Think Is 1 Of A Kind And Is Super Super Clean Never Seen Salt Mud Or Even Rain!!!! Asking 18,000 My Number Is 937-533-8589

Attachments

• big black.jpg
    big black.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • big black4.bmp
    big black4.bmp
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
  • big black3.jpg
    big black3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
boy that is nice. any chance of getting more pics put up,in-cab,engine bay,ext...

found 1 more for now i have takin best in show 3 times this year already with this truck one at a diesesl smoke out

Attachments

• big black2.jpg
    big black2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
this truck is clean guys, i saw it in person one night at Frickers in Richmond. Good luck with the sale!!!

:drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :hump:

Ok now that I got that out of the way......WOW! BEAUTIFUL TRUCK! I hope to make my 79 K20 look that great one day!

Good luck with the sale! You don't by chance have a build up thread on any other website do you? Conversion pics? Interior pics? Sorry to ask since I can't afford to buy that beauty, but I have a folder that I collect pictures of 73-87 C/K trucks.
Thanks,

ya boy..that 12 inch tip looks real good! its not big as u think cuz the truck is sooo huge!! thanx alot guys for all the compliements

Back