1986 GMC Sierra 1/2 ton 4x4 LIFTED

RamblinFever01

Professional Money Waster
Hey guys up for sale I have an 86 Gmc Sierra half ton 4x4... It has a 350 V8 carburated motor with a virtually brand new Edelbrock aluminum intake,cam,lifters,carb,gaskets,fluids,filters... It is sitting on 38 inch super swampers with a lot of tread left and 15 inch aluminum rims... Superlift 6 inch kit I believe...

The truck as most of you can guess is a little rusty in all of the typical GM spots for that year ( rockers and etc...) Also the factory gauges were removed before I bought the truck so I bought an oem cluster and bezel from ebayMotors and have yet to hook it up... Truck runs real good but it does wander with the lift and tires... I must sell it due to it being more of a toy instead of practical and as most of you on this site I have a money hungry diesel that is in need of very expensive aftermarket parts...

I am asking $2,900 obo... I have that in tires and motor parts and the acquiring the truck itself and putting the motor in... I am located in Indiana PM me for a pic and Ill email it to you...