1987 Trx250R

bwarning01

MO Money
1987 trx250r. Fresh rebuild with maybe 5hrs run time. Frame is in perfect shape with no cracks or welds anywhere. In March 2010, I went to rebuild it and found it had the original factory piston and stock bore cylindar. I kept the piston and cylindar as proof to future buyer. I bought a FTZ cylindar and head thats been ported and polished and its on the first over bore and wiseco piston.

Quad curently has....

Douglus 8in beadlocks and Douglus Shamrock non-beadlock front

Razor 18in rear and 20in fronts

+2 a-arms and 450r shocks and +4 axel

Lonestar swingarm

Pro Circuit Pipe and silencer

Graphics and gripper seat cover

Tag fat bars

This is a real nice quad for the age. One of the nicest ive seen. $3500 o.b.o

photo.jpg

Bump...need this thing gone. Great running quad, its hard to find one this nice. Im just tired of it being in my way all the time. Open to offers.

Haha. Which truck? I dont have the puller anymore. All I have now is the 6.4 and a old work truck with a 351 gas.

stupid stupid fast bikes!! Used to ride moto cross on a 4 stroke. Tore the bike up before a big money race and my buddy had a bike identical to this. Took it to practice on at a track. WOW!! Hard to believe that 4 strokes ran these things out. Never rode anything that pulled as hard as these things do!! SWEET bike!!

If i didn't just put a new IP and tranny in my truck I'd buy it... always wanted one of those but couldn't find a nice one when I wanted to buy a quad so I got a 450r.
Free Bump for ya