1989 Ford Bronco- I'll BRING it to you lmao

Pangela

Not here.
Lmao, it's sitting in my driveway... it starts!! woot! That's the good news. The bad news is how you gotta get it started. It was just mickey rigged with this nifty little button... yeah well maybe this will explain it:

BUT yeah um, so anyway lmao... the problem is ... after it starts. It starts smoking like some of those big arse trucks I saw in a PDR video when they're doing power braking/donut combo's. Oh, is that a problem that it smokes like that coming from the engine compartment? lol

Puhleaseeeeee take it away. My plan is just to donate the beast to some charity. blah!

Doesn't someone want it? For maybe some parts rig? Or WAIT... target practice? or doesn't Scott want it to drop into passing train cars on hobos? lmao

gah... broken POS!

Dropping something like that into a passing train car could lead to all sorts of problems.....however, if you want to bring it here, we can use it for a target..:hehe:

Tell ya' what, you bring it to MS I have access to everything from a .22 to a 50 BMG (not a single shot :evil ).

How many holes you want in it?? LOL LOL

And lucky for all of you, it's GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone came and hijacked it out of my driveway this morning, so I'm celebrating. There is ONE vehicle in my driveway now! Wooohooooo! Or there will be when I get home lol.

But the ford will return from it's road trip and then I'll still be lookin to sell it. blah

Back