1989 Toyota 4x4 lifted

Swamp Star

Go big or go home
I always wanted a Toyota to drive. Well long story short I got one and its just too little for me. Its a jam up little truck but just too dam small for me. It has 246xxx miles and runs like a top. 22r with a 5-speed. It has a 3" body lift and I belive around 1" suspension lift. It has brand new 35x13.50x18 Kuhmo A/T's on 18" Eagle alloy wheels. The body is very straight and clean with a few dings on the bed rails, some rock chips and thin spots in the paint. The interior is in really good shape minus a spot on the drivers side of the seat about big as a dollar bill. With a good cleaning and seat cover the interior would be a 8 outta 10. I has just been tuned up and new tps and maf.

Asking $5000 obo
Forsyth GA
Cale 678-776-5771

Attachments

• asdffh.jpg
    asdffh.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • liuy.jpg
    liuy.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • lkj.jpg
    lkj.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tryu.jpg
    tryu.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
22re. I think it has 4:11's in it. It does pretty good with the tires for a 4 cylinder. It will run highway speeds fairly easy in 5th gear.

Ok.. that's what I thought. You said 22r in the post but said you replaced the TPS and MAF so I was like WTF ?
Buy my engine and you'll have you a low mileage ride.

how is the frame? i know around here the frames are all rusted out, if this one is a good one i may just have to hook up a trailer and head south! i need a coon hunting rig.

It was perfect but it just left. I was hoping a CompD member would buy it but it went localy. I had a nice UWS summer box to go with it to.

Ok.. that's what I thought. You said 22r in the post but said you replaced the TPS and MAF so I was like WTF ?
Buy my engine and you'll have you a low mileage ride.

Yeah I am a Toyota dumb arse. I would like to have a 85- straight axle as a toy.

Congrats on the sale. You can still buy mine. And then search for the one you want. ?
I give this a day and then move it to the sold section.

Im really wanting a older ext. cab Z71 so I can pull the Ranger and have room for the kids. I like the Yota but it just didnt fit me.