1990 Chevy 454 SS truck

turbogmc

POWER JUNKIE
1990 Chevy 454 SS reg cab short box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale a 1990 Chevy 454 SS pickup truck. It has roughly 120,000 miles and runs and drives like a dream. It is the first of 3 years that these trucks were produced by chevy as a special edition muscle truck. These are pretty rare and this is the real deal. The previous owner kept all reciepts along with the original window sticker. The truck comes with a bone stock fuel injected 454 big block and originally had a 3 speed automatic turbo 400 transmission and a 3.73 locking rear end. The original trans went out on the previous owner so it was upgraded to a built Monster Transmission 700 R4 -4 speed automatic transmission. Also installed by the previous owner was a 2" lowering kit done the right way by using 2" drop spindles, rear axle flipped to the top of the leaf springs and the frame was c-notched for the correct clearance along with correctly sized shocks all the way around. It is totally reversible back to stock by just installing normal spindles and flipping the axle back. It rides just like factory with nice tight sterring and goes straight as an arrow doen the road. The exterior color is a flat/semi gloss black and definitely looks pretty bad ass! I have installed a roll pan in place of the rear bumper that was missing and also bought a 2" steel cowl hood along with a pefect tail gate. The truck comes with 15x7 black painted plain steel wheels for the rat rod look and i have since bought and installed the original chrome 454 SS wheels and center caps which also have brand new white letter tires. The truck has 3" exhaust with a flowmaster single 3" in/dual 3" out muffler with dual stainless side exit pipes which come out before the right rear wheel. The interior is immaculate with perfect firm seats, nice clean carpet and excellent door panels along with a pioneer cd player. The truck needs a few little things since it is 22 years old but is probably the nicest toy i have had in a long time. The truck was bought to be converted to a diesel street pounder but i am selling since i dont have the heart to change up such a nice truck. Price is $5800 but will go up as i do more to it. If interested, call Bret at 608-606-zero nine zero zero. Serious inquiries only. Please do not reply here as i won't be able to check very often.
Chevy 454 SS truck 1990