1990 Dodge W250 4x4

jakemono

Selling my truck going to upgrade to a second gen.
1990 Dodge W250 R/C Non I/C Cummins 727 auto autometer gauges 366 spring ground fuel pin pump mods straight piped add-a-leafs 35" BFG M/ts on 16.5'' rims

$4,500 OBO Call or text Jake 208-573-2579

newtires3.jpg

Before the 35s
firstoffroadtrip.jpg

12cumminsterbodiesel.jpg

9-1.jpg

newdodge3.jpg

interior.jpg

inside.jpg

Some of the pictures are small sorry. The inside of the bed has a few dents in it because the previous owner bombed a fith wheel and it took out the tailgate so it has net instead of a tailgate. Truck will need a master cylinder soon, and the cd player/headunit went bad. Replaced fuel pump today.

sweet truck! would it make a drive to the east coast hassle free?

Still have this truck. Price has changed. PM me and we can talk. I am in the process of adding a 2nd gen intercooler with 3" intercooler pipes, 5x.014's, and an HE351 with a 4" downpipe to a 5" bed kit and Chrome mitres. I also added a pod pillar.

Truck currently has a second gen intercooler, 3" intercooler pipes with a home made elbow, an HE351 w/ full 4" downpipe to a 5" bed kit, up to 5" mitres!

Bump this back to the top.

$6000 Negotiatable

frontintercooler.jpg

inside.jpg

underhoodshot.jpg

Pre-intercooler and HE351
smoke-1.jpg

Trans is going to be pulled this weekend or next in favor of a full rebuild with steel planetaries and custom parts aswell as a new custom HD converter from Ultimate trans. Also I will be adding fass 150 and ddp 4's at the same time. I'm going to be looking for trades for a 94+ 5 speed or serious offers.