1991 Jeep Wrangler Lifted but Needs Work NYC 2500 OBO

Bogie

1991 Wrangler Sahara 183,000 miles 4.0 HO Engine Automatic In Good Shape Overall, Dented in Right Rear that a corner cover will conceal.New Complete Exhaust, Tub is Hurculined with no carpet. Was in a collision in the front sheet metal has been replaced. Has 3.5" Black Diamond Lift kit, also a 2" Body Lift which allows the 285/75R16 (32x12) tires to clear Rims are Cragar Soft 8 in 16x8. Xenon extended flairs to keep things legal. Has entirely new exhaust system including header.

The Bad news is the frame is bent but there is no rust on the frame. It has been driven for 2+ years without issue. There is a Small (softball ) sizes rust spot on the passenger side in front of the door. Engine has developed a Knock
unsure of if it's a Rod or coming from the Cam & Lifters. It still runs and drives if your in the NY area it just passed NY Inspection. Also included is a Black Bikini top & set of Super doors.

For More info just ask or email
$2500 OBO - All serious offers considered

This will make a great project I just can't keep it at this time.Think Diesel conversion

IMG_2867.jpg

Still available with lowered price $2K OBO Make me an offer I cant keep 3 cars around much longer and would hate to see this go to the crusher.

I would like to get it from you...but shipping would be crazy high to Florida.