1992 Cummins-powered Dodge RamCharger

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Contemplating selling the Cummins powered RamCharger, aka "DamnCharger".
If sold, it would be sold with a 3/4 ton rear axle, not the dually conversion.
The rear flare conversion has NOT been done!

It is 1992 RamCharger with a 1991 4x4 frame (still have the original 2wd frame), 3.54 gears and getrag 5 speed, it also has an AM-FM/CD player, power windows, locks, tilt and A/C that needs re-sealed and charged.
It currently has a bench seat from an extended cab and no carpet, but I do have the factory console/bucket seat combo and a tan front carpet section that I can install.

This is a 100% rustfree RamCharger, it does have a notable dent under the left rear taillight, as well as some hail and a couple door dents, along with a very mediocre paint job.

There are a few other odds and ends things that need finished (Cruise control, interior window trim, domelamp wiring, carpet, boots, etc), which will either be done, or noted to the party who ends up with it.

I'll entertain cash offers or trade offers, but, please, no insults.
Think of the value of an intercooled VE Cummins, 5 spd, 29 spline NP205, axles, plus a rustfree RamCharger body.

Call 402-780-5127 or e-mail for more information.

PICTURES BELOW:
DSCI0001_35.JPG

DSCI0002_26.JPG

DSCI0003_21.JPG

DSCI0004_22.JPG

DSCI0005_20.JPG

DSCI0007_14.JPG

I'm starting at $6,000/offer.
Considering the parts and the condition, I think it's right.
I will continue to assemble the nit picky stuff as time allows.

Mark.

Also consider trades for a '94-'98 3500, 12 valve, may be interested even with a bad or missing engine/transmission, 2wd, auto or 5 speed.
Body at least should be decent to nice.

Mark.