1992 W250 4x4 5 speed Very Clean Custom Flat bed

kabbcummins

this is a 1992 W250 4x4 ext cab 5 speed manual with a custom flat bed. It has 181,000 miles and starts, runs, and drives as good as this truck could. I have taken very good care of this since being the owner. The paint was redone a couple years ago by Keith Meyer auto body here in Effingham, IL where the truck is located. The truck has a 6 inch lift with 34x13 inch mickey thompson ATZ on a 17 inch Eagle Alloy rim. What i personally believe is the best part about the truck is there is nothing done to it. This is the perfect base for someone to start out on if you want to build it the way you want from nothing. I am looking more for a trade but i guess i am willing to do a cash deal i am going to throw a number out there just for sale on this website purposes of 12K but mind you this is OBO. The truck also has a gooseneck hitch installed that is hidden in the bed. I will consider an trade besides a 2wd truck.

If you ahve any questions or concerns please text me at 2178219929. Please dont ask dumb questions this is a bone stock truck i dont have to get rid of it just looking for something a little different as i get bored of trucks quickly.

kabbcummins's Story by kabbcummins | Photobucket

not really any interest in a bike. But i am def looking to trade rather than sell. Will trade up or down. As i said just looking for something different.

Gorgeous truck. Almost makes me want to offer my 02 in the sig on trade but the ol' lady would kill me.

What color and in what shape is the interior? Does the truck need anything?

Any interest in a '97 Ford?

Dad bought the truck new in Feb of '98 and I bout it from him in Feb '10. It has 127k miles and is in great original condition. It has never been wrecked though I did have a blow out requiring some minor work to the right front fender.

Truck has a class V reciever hitch but no 5th or gooseneck. The heaviest the truck has towed is a 5000 lb Boston Waler. Really had an easy life. My plans were / are to install a stage 1 injector and just enjoy the truck but I have always wanted a 1 st generation Dodge Cummins.

All maintenance has always been kept up to date and i have receipts for just about everything that has ever been spent on the truck since new. The only thing it needs is to have the oil cooler re-sealed. I've order the seals just waiting on them to get here.

Truck has
Dana 60 w TruTrac
BTS trans installed in Oct - less than 1000 miles
Banks Intercooler
E fuel - done right not some hack job
IH water pump with integrated coolant filter
Isspro gauges

Sure I am missing some things.

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

19.jpg

Interior pics: Interior 050811 pictures by psrumors - Photobucket

Rumors... the interior is in good shape and the truck does not need anything but the passenger side window looked at. Recently stopped rolling down but everything works to perfection on the truck otherwise. That is a very impressive 1st gen ford but unfortunately i am looking for something a little newer. Duramax or 2nd gen or later cummins.

Smokeshow... talk to wife into it... I like the 02.

thanks man lot of work went and $ went into the cosmetics build. Kinda figured people would like the fact that is is stock though.

Back