1993 205 ve pump

this lil ve is only 8 mo old not many miles on it.just up the 1/4 track. some highway miles but not many. maybe 5000 on pump. fuels hard. 366 spring and m&h fuel pin #5 comes with it. some pump mods done to it aswell. will take $500.00 for all. can see vids of the pump in action on you tube. under oklahoma6speed

hmmmm make offers. if you think that is to much for a good ve pump and 366 spring and a h&r #5 fuel pin not even 6 mo old..

fastest time was 14.2 in ennis tx at the nhrda.. a steady 14.6. to 14.8 with 10lbs of boost at the line.. never pushed it up to 20. breaks could not hold it. trap speed is form 88 to 94. depends on boost.62/65 . and 90 hp pdr inj..was the setup.... My set up now is 6x14s and the silver bullet. have not been able to have it at the track. do to the slipping tranny..6x14s can be sold with pump. for 500.00 they are 2 weeks old .

jayers93
500 for the pump and 366 gov sprin. 22 bucks.
fuel pin m&H#5 115. at my door.
you are getting pump. fuel pin. and 366 gov spring.. for 500 buckes

injectors.. well them 500 too. they 2 weeks old. edge filters removed.
look at sdx injectors.. i got them from chris at sdx. still nice and shiny with a lil bit of anti seize on them ..
1000 for pump and 6x14 inj. gov spring. and fuel pin.
pump 8 mo old
gov sprin 6 mo old
pin maybe 3 mo.

Chris you got me...

oklahoma_6speed so your asking $500 for both the pump and injectors? Who built the injectors?

Wrong Josh...but either way:hehe:

It's all your's if you want it...I can't swing $500 for it right now!
Chris

Thanks for the clarification...injectors are a little on the small side for me. Bump for ya tho.

Chris...what in the world do you need a VE for anyways?

You can buy good used VE pumps with a few more miles on them for around $350 and a fresh rebuilt VE can be had for around $600 after you send in a good core.
I wanna see how your going to use it in a gocart...:)

Chris...if you ever need any help with getting that VE into the 11's, just let me know. I know a little bit about em.

Back