1993 205 ve pump

You can buy good used VE pumps with a few more miles on them for around $350 and a fresh rebuilt VE can be had for around $600 after you send in a good core.
I wanna see how your going to use it in a gocart...:)

Chris...if you ever need any help with getting that VE into the 11's, just let me know. I know a little bit about em.

I know...it's Josh's truck, 12vchevydually...little D100 with the stock converter and stock tranny clicking off 12.40's ALL DAY. With a converter he'd be in the 11's...but I also don't think that pump is fueling right...just from my limited VE experience.

Chris:D

You can buy good used VE pumps with a few more miles on them for around $350 and a fresh rebuilt VE can be had for around $600 after you send in a good core.
I wanna see how your going to use it in a gocart...:)

Chris...if you ever need any help with getting that VE into the 11's, just let me know. I know a little bit about em.

yes you can get them at that price. you mite scroll up and see what all is coming with the pump. the fuel pin. and the 366 spring. i know the 366 spring dont cost alot. but its better then the stock. 350 bucks ill take the spring out and the fuel pin and see how much you will have in the pump when you get done. replacing the spring and droping in a 115 fuel pin. or go get a denny t and close too 200 in a fuel pin. (i think thats the price of them?). i thought it was a fair price

Its a fair price with everything you've got in it. Fuel pin and gov spring. But you might have better luck selling the items separately. You should be able to get a $100 outa the pin by it self pretty easy and just leave the 3200 in it. Also if you havent already, put an ad on 1stgen.org and dieseltruckresource.com. Therw are quite a bit of first gen fellas that would be more apt to buy over on thoes sites.

Back