1993 chevy cummins engine/radiator/fan combo pics needed

camshaw

building a 93 crew cab long bed 4x4 chevy with a p pump cummins and auto,wondering if anybody can tell me or post some pics to show what radiator and fan and intercooler combo will fit in these trucks with a cummins motor, gathering parts now,just want to get the right stuff to make it fit..

This is assuming you have the whole dodge truck.
The intercooler off of the 95 will fit but would not be my first choice (because it is so big the turn signal lamps and headlamps will have to be modified) but if you have it I would use it. you can use the Chevy rad if your truck was a diesel if not I would use the dodge.
The gm ac condensor can be mounted in front of the intercooler but keep it tight and centered. Rich

here is a couple i dug up, not the best but they are from autoworld.
joe

Attachments

• parts016.jpg
    parts016.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 48
  • parts019.jpg
    parts019.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 41
i did mine in a 6.5 diesel truck and re-used my stock radiator i have a intercooler that i got from work out of a topkick that we had in the salvage yard that i should have no problem with getting to fit i might have to modify the tubes that go to it as i believe its a few inches wider than my radiator if i can get time at work ill take pics and show what i am talking about. even if i cant get the tubes to go to the sides of the radiator i can cut them and turn them down and go under the radiator its not a huge intercooler but will work to get me on the road and get this body lift off my truck.