1994 12 valve questions

Jwr76

Welding fool!!
I just bought a 1994 12 valve, bought it to make a pulling truck. Was wanting to start out pulling with about a 600 horsepower truck. Can I get some tips and suggestions on what you guys would do

Bone stock im guessing?...Use the search button for starters. I promise there is ALOT of useful information just by flipping thru the pages.

I mean it's pretty much stock it has 90 horse injectors, 16 degrees of timing and 4 inch exhaust and a little bit of pump work

I just made my intro now my a$$ won't get ripped! Can I get some info on boxing in the frame, some how tos maybe...

:gag::1tooth:
Go make a introduction before you get your a$$ ripped...

I was thinking the same thing but if i had said that as the first reply, im afraid i would have been the one getting ripped. :new:

I just made my intro now my a$$ won't get ripped! Can I get some info on boxing in the frame, some how tos maybe...

Check how far AFC is slid, Check the fuel plate, if there is one, throw it on the shelf. Get some delivery valves. Get a 4 or 5 GSK. And the rest use the search button for. No one is going to be willing to hold your hand for very long... If you wanna know the truth I had to ask Maxwedgehead sitting beside me here about some of that. No matter what your going to be learning stuff so stay active on the site and welcome.

Thanks for the help il stay active, when I start the build il post pics.

That's more than enough hand holding...

Search and read. Repeat. Repeat again. Repeat again.

Pick a class, build to the rules. 600 ain't squat for 2.6.

Im just as new as new can be here and I have no more than you, but you may need to know that the list of stuff your truck has dont to it on this forum... IS stock

Just my $.02

Back