1994 Dodge 12 Valve engine, ran when pulled.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
1994 160 horse 12 Valve engine, been out for a couple years, ran great when pulled.
This engine is missing the fan hub, alternator, A/C compressor, thermostat housing, block plate and starter, but is mostly complete otherwise.
It has 225,000 miles on it and did run very good when removed from a wrecked '94.

Asking $1300.
I may be able to come up with a few of the missing parts, if the buyer pays the total price.

Mark.

1994 160 horse 12 Valve engine, been out for a couple years, ran great when pulled.
This engine is missing the fan hub, alternator, A/C compressor, thermostat housing, block plate and starter, but is mostly complete otherwise.
It has 225,000 miles on it and did run very good when removed from a wrecked '94.

Asking $1300.
I may be able to come up with a few of the missing parts, if the buyer pays the total price.

Mark.

how has it been kept? inside or out and has it been covered?

Until 3 weeks ago, in dry storage inside, since then, well- covered and tied down in my truck, because I have yet to unload it from the truck I picked it up with.
I'd be willing to hook up fuel, bolt up a block plate, starter and flywheel and fire it up for the buyer, if necessary.

Mark.

Back