1994 Dodge 2500 12V

Doodie

South Atlanta white trash
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 12v Cummins Diesel.

This truck has had TONS of money dumped into it to make what you see today. I hate to sell, but I need a diesel with four doors for my family.

This is a nice, mean street truck. It is exactly what I wanted, a truck that could be driven everyday, fast and still be used as a truck if I needed it. The truck is solid and dependable. It's never been up north, in Georgia since new (I have the papers and CarFax report) never smoked in or abused. Adult owned and built, never EVER been a work truck. It drives down the road straight, very little play in the steering wheel and rides nice. My truck was modified by Jeff Garmon and crew at Garmon's Diesel (May god bless Tommy Conklin). It features a 4" exhaust, AutoMeter boost/pyro gauges, mild set of extrude hone injectors, worked P-pump with 4k springs, bigger deliveries and no plate. It runs awesome, uses very little oil (1.5 quarts between oil changes) and makes lots power pushing a light truck like this one down the road. The truck is at a great power level for daily driving and using it. The truck hasn't been dyno'd but I'm sure it's around 400 hp and all of this while getting 18-20 mpg. The transmission shifts great and is pretty much stock by has been replaced within in the last few years (I have the paperwork). It has a "lock-up" switch, shift kit and PI single disc converter.

The interior is in great shape, A/C is ICE cold and everything works well. I replaced the seat, dash and windshield when the truck was painted last year. It has a Kenwood CD player, Pioneer speaker and XM radio. Behind the seat are storage bins that are rare factory and great for keeping jumper cables, straps and anything else you might need when your on the road.

The truck was painted in 2009, a lot of time and effort was spent with attention to detail and to make it look clean. All the glass and rubber was removed, door jams, bed, and under the hood was painted. It is PPG "Polar White" with 4 coats of clear with shaved factory trim and emblems. The whole front end on the truck is new except for the fenders and hood. Smoothie front bumper, 6K HID headlights, headlight lenses, corners, billet grilles top and bottom and even the Dodge emblem. It has Street Scene mirrors, air horns, Sir Micheal's roll pan with "flip up" license plate that hides a Class IV hitch and lighting harness for towing. I have only towed lightly with it (Sea Doo's and jetski), but did tow a Bobcat loader and of course, it did it with little effort. The Michelin tires are in good shape on factory Dodge wheels have been re-chromed also. I have two sets of keys, and it also has a factory Dodge bed liner.

There are a few things that I know aren't perfect but I want to mention.....

The glove box door is broken, but stays closed and does open.
Parking brake is disconnected under the truck.
The antenna broke at the car wash a few weeks ago, just needs a new one screwed on.
The paint is chipped on a few spots on the front bumper, two scratches on the bed and two small ones on the tailgate, very minor.
The back window has a small stain like spot on it, very minor.
Airbag light stays on, like most Dodges of this age.
Fuel gauge is broke, I think it's the sending unit in the tank.
A few of the valve covers slightly leaking, like barely noticeable.
The passenger side window tint has a scratch in the film.

Some of these item will probably be addressed by auction end. I am a Georgia licensed dealer, but this is my personal truck and I have the title in my personal name. No taxes or fees!

This isn't a pile of sh*t like some other 12v's on the market, but it's near perfect.

$7500 CASH

Questions? Call Thomas (404)-561-1653 or email Immunexxxx@aol.com

!BrbdK4!!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-D4EvDg,)DshBLznGDJkug~~_3.JPG

!BrbdNDQ!2k~$(KGrHqQH-CoEvEWnjeLFBLznGPubb!~~_3.JPG

!BrbdPQwB2k~$(KGrHqYH-CgEvDpM-RGrBLznGb75jw~~_3.JPG

!BrbfIcgBGk~$(KGrHqMH-CkEvEVzpPjIBLznRsvb9g~~_3.JPG

!BrbddhgBmk~$(KGrHqMH-CcEvDk1hd)2BLznHuM8KQ~~_3.JPG

!BrbdftQ!mk~$(KGrHqMH-EMEvDZBlHeTBLznH6Uee!~~_3.JPG

!BrbeUM!!2k~$(KGrHqMH-DcEvFItns1VBLznMq8RmQ~~_3.JPG

!BrbfKkgCGk~$(KGrHqYH-EIEvFvq)BReBLznR5YCCw~~_3.JPG

!Brbe!M!!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEvF8YbFEPBLznKyK30w~~_3.JPG

!BrbeCSwBWk~$(KGrHqIH-D!EvBv3+dKbBLznK-!GLg~~_3.JPG

!BrbeEhQB2k~$(KGrHqIH-CwEvCk3gsCeBLznLKz7Fg~~_3.JPG

!BrbeGWg!2k~$(KGrHqYH-DoEvF9Qgj(IBLznLWijJg~~_3.JPG

!BrbeIHQ!mk~$(KGrHqEH-DcEvGDZN,s6BLznLiOjkg~~_3.JPG

!BrbeKQQBGk~$(KGrHqIH-EYEvB-82bDSBLznLv!1Yg~~_3.JPG

!BrbfMbw!mk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEvCKM+tU(BLznSFtwNw~~_3.JPG

!BrbfOj!Bmk~$(KGrHqIH-CYEvDZ5wU+QBLznSSK!qQ~~_3.JPG

!Brbdj)Q!2k~$(KGrHqQH-DoEvEKPkP+bBLznIRvvbg~~_3.JPG

!BrbdRZ!!2k~$(KGrHqEH-DsEvCJUvkzcBLznGoOmi!~~_3.JPG

!BrbeMPgBWk~$(KGrHqMH-DsEvE1WlT8NBLznL7pYwQ~~_3.JPG

!Brbdh3QBmk~$(KGrHqIH-C!Eum0F+VUIBLznIGOkoQ~~_3.JPG

Attachments

• Dodge 12V 001.jpg
    Dodge 12V 001.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Dodge 12V 002.jpg
    Dodge 12V 002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 15
  • Dodge 12V 003.jpg
    Dodge 12V 003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Dodge 12V 005.jpg
    Dodge 12V 005.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Dodge 12V 006.jpg
    Dodge 12V 006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Well if your a licensed dealer than you must know that price isn't anywhere near book value. I will offer $1,000 under clean retail. I'm sure you got an NADA book in your back pocket.

Well if your a licensed dealer than you must know that price isn't anywhere near book value. I will offer $1,000 under clean retail. I'm sure you got an NADA book in your back pocket.

if you're an intelligent human, you realize how much work is in that truck... if you want to make him an offer, do it via PM and don't be a douche about it

Nice looking truck. A little off topic, but where did u get that bumper? Is it just a stock one thats been painted?

What a beautiful rig! I love that truck it reminds me of my white truck.

Thanks guys! The bumper is a smoothie from Street Scene. It's steel.

WOW that is a sweet looking truck If I had the money it would be heading to MD right now. Bump for ya

Sweet! Only thing that would make it cooler is if was a shortbed! Awesome base for a street/drag truck.

Bump for ya!

Bump for a beautiful truck. That is exactly what I want but am gonna wait till after college.

Good luck man.