1994 Dodge Ram 2500

Cursedtofirst45

Red in color, Single Cab, Longbed, 2 wheel drive, 5 speed, 283k miles, no leaks, Kenwood deck with aux. input, gooseneck hitch, hurst shifter (came with truck)
-DiPricol Optix 60psi Boost, 1600 degree pyrometer gauges
-13" Valair 550hp Kevlar/Ceramic Clutch and Billet Flywheel
-SDX 5 x .014" injectors
-Pure Diesel Power 4k GSK
-No plate (will include one)
-Headbolts retorqued to 130 ft/lbs
-18 degrees of timing

I need to get $5000 for this truck to pay an unexpected bill that i just got. Please contact me via pm for additional information. The paint is decent, but has recently started to peel on the drivers side corner. The back window needs to be replaced since i had to break into the middle section to get my keys a few months back. The interior has carpet stains and needs some cosmetic work, however, the dash is not cracked at all. I'll get pictures up as soon as possible, but i wanted to put this ad up beforehand for exposure.

-Eric

Is it a born and raised AZ rig?

If so that's a find for someone

F rust and corrosion I say.

Born and raised. No rust. All mods have been on for less then 1500 miles. Clutch has about 800 miles on it

Truck also has 181 delivery valves, 3.55 gears, 3rd generation rims with chrome center sections, and stock straight pipe (came with truck).

I'd trust this truck to drive across the country in a heartbeat. But I'm stuck in a tight rut right now since some people like to drive without insurance...

Pictures

IMG_5078.jpg
IMG_5075.jpg
IMG_5076.jpg
IMG_5077.jpg
IMG_5079.jpg
IMG_5080.jpg
IMG_5084.jpg
IMG_5083.jpg

If I had put this up for sale last week, I could've met somebody halfway or something. Too bad I suck.

That's a damn steal...wish it was 4x4, then I could justify buying it for work. Bump for a deal, though.