1994 F-cummins 4x4

Wes Lewis

the truck is about 3 put into one. its a 190hp cummins out of a freightliner box truck, 225000 miles. mechanical feul shutoff, intercooled

the body is a 1994 F-250 reg cab long bed.

the chassis is off a 1990s F-350. the frame is clean

solid front dana 60 and rear dana 70? not sure what it is. has 4.10 gears

body was painted not too long ago. has some bad spots, but looks ok

has 87 interior, but i have 2 other ones that can go with it. one is complete (still in a truck) the other is just the dash.

needs a transmission. everything is supposibly there. but i got screwed out of one. crossmembers, driveshafts are all there. needs a little work to be road legal.

comes with:

2 aftermarket turbos that can go with it. NOT twins. one is a holset pro 52 with a 4in downpipe. the other is a liquid cooled garret ball bearing stage 1 turbo and manifold.

a 1996 parts motor that goes with it. it is complete w/o a turbo. has 160k miles on it.

extra 180 hp p-pump

nv5600 trans that needs rebuilt (has small input that snapped off)

eep dual disk pulling clutch. 750-800 hp and extra set of disks for it

brand new stage 2 water meth kit still in box

used haisely 14mm hd headstuds

pdr marine cam with bolt and retainer

call/text 724-6o1-5652

or email wes.lewis79@gmail.com

can text/eamil pics

located in pittsburgh

asking $14,000 obo for everything.

i dont really want to part out, but if you buy the truck you can pick and choose what you want and the price will be adjusted

Asking 3500 for just the truck, would like to sell/trade by the end of summer. Need a 4x4 truck for college

Shape of the spare 180 pump? I know someone who needs one... price?

Pics are on photobucket.com/wesleylewis or I cn email them. Wes.lewis79@gmail.com. llocated in pittsburgh.

500 for the pump. I paid 850 for it and have never ran it, just assuming its good

1000 for the motor. Will need rebuilt, I poured oil down the intake so it didn't rust

I assume this is the proposed trade? If so please email pictures to: sfarrell2 at missouriwestern.edu