1994 Reg Cab 2500 5spd 4x4 Cummins

Nick

DF%20Whole.JPG

Big Picture of Truck

This truck has the Banks Power Pack system (intake manifold, waste gate actuator, fuel plate, and exhaust) I replaced the Banks exhaust system (3" to 3.5") with an entire 4" MBRP straight pipe system. The truck has about 209k miles and 3.55 gears. I run Royal Purple Oils through all of the drive-train minus motor. The motor gets Rotella 15w40 plus a quart of Lucas Oil Stabilizer (assembly lube). The rear suspension is stock, but I had to install a 2" leveling kit on the front end (coil spacers) in order to fit the 35" tires I have on it. I don't go in the mud / rock climb with this truck.

I installed a York, belt driven air compressor under the hood and a 5.5 gallon air tank under the bed. The air system works great, its super convenient for helping people on the side of the road since you can run an impact almost steadily with the truck at idle. I get 19-19.5 mpg consistently (city and hwy). I have dual tool boxes in the bed.

I consider this truck to be incredibly reliable, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to Alaska. I really like this truck, but I just don't need it. I always drive it unloaded and a little diesel car will do everything that I need this truck to do, but with a smaller fuel bill.

The cab and bed are nearly rust-free, while the frame has surface rust.

One tire has a lot of tread wear on the exterior edge because my alignment was off for a few thousand miles, it doesn't bother me a bit though. I've put thousands of miles on the truck with the tire worn on the exterior edge.

One of the first things I did to the truck when I got it was pull the carpet out and clean it to almost new condition. I added a lot of insulation underneath the carpet for sound dampening.

Asking $7,200

Jacksonville, FL

Video of Air Compressor

Air Compressor

Air%20System1.jpg

Air%20System2.jpg

Air Chucks are located on both sides of cab

Air%20System3.jpg

Air%20System4.jpg

Air Tank is underneath passenger side of bed

Air%20System5.jpg

Toolboxes

Tool%20Boxes1.jpg

Tool%20Boxes2.jpg

Interior

Interior%201.jpg

Interior%202.jpg

Interior%203.jpg

Interior%204.jpg

Interior%205.jpg

Interior%207.jpg

Tailgate Damage (previous owner)

Tailgate1.jpg

Tailgate2.jpg

Tailgate3.jpg

Last edited:
well where are you gonna put all your tools in a little car??

good luck with the sale, i like that compressor idea!

Bump for a nice looking truck with a good price. Wish I had the extra cash laying around.

Yes, I still have the truck. I just put it up for sale this morning.

Back