1995 dodge 3500 4x4 ex cab long bed

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
checking to see if anybody looking for one. posting for a friend. 1995 dodge 3500 4wd extend cab long bed. Truck runs good with many new parts. New trans with warranty from jasper about 6 months ago. yes its a automatic. Truck has six new tires that he just put on and has over 1,000 in tires. Interior needs cleaned up. no rips just some stains on carpet and very dirty. He drives it daily and has kids. Has fifth wheel ball in bed. Outside is good with damage to pass side rear dually fender. Has it taped off could be repaired or replace not that bad. He's asking 6,000 for it. Thats under the low private party asking price off kelly blue book. Truck has nice options and will make a nice ride with TLC!

pics

I will get them up in a day or so. Have to wait for him to send them to me. The other friend was quick on the ball to send me some pics. This other buddy with the dodge has been known to be slow! Hope to have them up soon to help you guys look. Thanks for looking.

pics

I will have some up tomorrow! Sorry for the delay and don't like to leave you guys hanging. He has not sent them to me so I will go over there and take some with my phone. I should have them up on here by tomorrow evening. I'm pretty sure he still has it and it's still for sale!

pics

Sorry took so long! He is thinking of keeping it and fixing it up himself. If it sells for what he wants he will let it go. 240,000 miles give or take. New trans not long ago with a warranty from jasper. He also has new wheel covers in the box still and new fold out mirrors to up date the truck. He's getting ready to paint it soon if no bites. Sorry for the delay and thanks again for looking

Attachments

• dually 02.JPG
    dually 02.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 16
  • dually 01.JPG
    dually 01.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 29