1995 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with 79,000 miles

CTD01

Junk collector
This is a 1995 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with 79,000 miles. Engine runs good. The truck itself is in poor condition. Has alot of rot. The rear diff and front diff are ok. The front just needs u-joints and brakes. The truck is missing the seat, bed, 1 headlight and rear drive shaft. It is basically a parts truck. Like I said engine runs good trans works and it has a 241dhd t-case. Trans is an auto. HAS CLEAN CT TITLE. Heres a link with pics
Dodge Diesel Classifieds - Diesel Truck Resource - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

This is a 1995 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with 79,000 miles. Engine runs good. The truck itself is in poor condition. Has alot of rot. The rear diff and front diff are ok. The front just needs u-joints and brakes. The truck is missing the seat, bed, 1 headlight and rear drive shaft. It is basically a parts truck. Like I said engine runs good trans works and it has a 241dhd t-case. Trans is an auto. HAS CLEAN CT TITLE. Heres a link with pics
Dodge Diesel Classifieds - Diesel Truck Resource - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

pics wont open price?

2500 obo. I will try to get the pics fixed. its a reg cab. doors are perfect no rot on them.

so its does drive, so with the parts you mentioned installed would it be safe to drive everyday? hows the tranny? is the frame rotted? my dad is looking for a cheap plow truck and this seems like it would work....

Back