1995 F350 12V NV5600 swap

Mr. Bob

Hey guys, engine is almost built, just waiting for my transmissions to arrive...

Here is the specs on what I am doing,

Engine:

1993 Cummins engine
1996 O ringed cylinder head with 60lb springs
.020 head gasket and ARP studs
175HP P Pump, 100 plate, afc mods, 4GSK, Rack plug
181DVs, 15* timing
215 HP Cummins injectors
Colt Cams stage II cam
HX35 turbo with 16cm non gated housing
2000 Powerstroke IC
24V 3" IC tubes, turbo elbow and air horn
BHAF and 4" exhaust
1988 IDI non AC rad
Pryometer, boost, and fule pressure gauges

Transmission and Tcase:

2002 NV5600 and NV241HD
Valair DD clutch

Truck:

1995 Ford F350 CC LB 4X4 XLT
Was a 460 5 speed
3.55 gears
Factory Alcoa wheels
285/75R16 Pro Comp Xtreme MTs

Here are the only pics I have so far... not much but its a start...

Truck:

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

Engine removed from engine stand so I could rotate it to set pump timing and valve clearance

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Transmission should arrive soon....

More pics to come

You goin to paint the water lines?? otherwise looks very nice!

A few small things left... paint the water lines, build my throttle cable bracket to use my ford throttle cable and cruise, I am missing the lock tab timing pin plate on the injection pump and need to build a plate for that... have to take the clutch fan off to change the pulley for the autoworld ac pulley.... a few things....

It is looking very nice. I kinda like the grey and blue.

It is looking very nice. I kinda like the grey and blue.

Thanks.. I thought the blue would look really good on there... I looked at all the blue colours, and Ford blue was my favorite.. The cast Iron is LB-1 Final touch, and all the exhaust was painted LB-1HT...

Almost went clasic biege...

I am wondering if the motor mounts should be flipped around so that the side with the dip should be behind the power steering pump?

I do not believe so. If you look under the turbo you will see a dip on the back of the motor mount it is that a way so that you can remove your power steering lines. The other one is flat across the top.

I do not believe so. If you look under the turbo you will see a dip on the back of the motor mount it is that a way so that you can remove your power steering lines. The other one is flat across the top.

THANKYOU! ther are not... I missed the small dip in the one mount!!

Small update, but not too much..

Realized I got the wrong pulley for the fan idler from Autoworld, I called them and they are so helpful!! The are getting me the correct one this week.. While I was on the phone, I ordered an adapter to go to a ZF5... I also have my clutch coming too...

Do you no ballpark how much you got into this build. Im about to do the same build 97 ford with a 12 va and nv5600