1995 rcsb for sale 12,500 Or best offer

jakerc69

still broke
Hey all, I am selling my 1995 regular cab short bed $12.5k obo . 315,000 miles

forth gen front bumper, sport grill, 4th gen wheels 285 coopers, brand new optimas,, new paint, new bedliner, new headliner, dash toupe, new seat covers, seats are in good shape, trans has a billet 3 disc converter, shift kit, 3.54 posi rear, banks exhaust with muffler, b/w turn over ball,
comp 7mm dvs, 4k gov springs, around 19 degrees timing, afc mods, tuned. newer 215 injectors, brand new 63/68 11 blade billet, boost and pyro in a pillar pod. this frame is done the same manor as the build thread I made a while back.

It is a nice driver, not a show truck, not perfect. but very nice. I get compliments all the time on it about how tastefully done or clean it is. I am building another in 4x4 and could use the cash to complete a couple projects.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5314244606.html

Pics

Well been trying to load some pictures from my phone and I can select the picture but get kicked out before it will attach. Feel free to text me for any pictures 520 510 6020

656e0a2328455ba2e23a697bd9012f3c.jpg

886f4eb320a4101e86b850e9227941f7.jpg

44b96b0b010772fa2c1a8c5b09ae83f7.jpg

16a7da801fd3ec33a5a827bcb4d5e6fc.jpg

ec573b9506dbf5d48b4022be63883ca3.jpg

36ef3e4baff947b968d491820c3b23cb.jpg

e109bd17673b1238ab66687ab4280ea8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that 4th gen steering wheel just bolt right up? That looks sweet, nice truck!

I can't figure out wether I like the front bumper or not lol it's different and looks good but then I know it doesn't belong. Very nice truck glws

Steering wheel is the best mod I could have done to the interior of the truck makes the whole inside seem better and newer. Bigger thicker modern steering wheel. I didnt think it woud be that big of a deal. But the old wheel was gooey and had been gnawed on during heavy traffic driving.

However, bolting up. Yes but
the horn, air bag, turn signal canceling, cruise control. No. I think all that stuff could work with enough effort put in but I was short on time and effort both... when I installed it...

The bumper has me torn as well... I received the truck without any bumper. So it is better than none. I don't mind the front view especially with the sport grill does not seem to aweful. I hate the wheel open ing from the side. Reminds me of a pregnant woman in a dress...been on there a long time I don't even notice it any more..

Steering wheel is the best mod I could have done to the interior of the truck makes the whole inside seem better and newer. Bigger thicker modern steering wheel. I didnt think it woud be that big of a deal. But the old wheel was gooey and had been gnawed on during heavy traffic driving.

However, bolting up. Yes but
the horn, air bag, turn signal canceling, cruise control. No. I think all that stuff could work with enough effort put in but I was short on time and effort both... when I installed it...

So the steering wheel issue could be fixed maybe with clock spring wiring? Did you use 4th gen signal clicker or original one?

Maybe if the truck had chrome grill bumper would blend better?

Last edited:
original blinker 4th gen uses a bcm and all that bs.i would try to fit the original clock spring inside if i were to do it again.

Let's bump this up to the top.. price is best offer.
also will consider some trades plus cash

I'm not really familiar with dodge, just GM.

In that case. Yes. Rare factory option. almost as rare as the infamous 2003 vp test trucks they had running around. Leftover parts yaknow.

beautiful truck btw OP. I love me some short bed action. Most fun you can have in a truck for a toy.

Last edited:
Yes the shortbed is a "conversation" I had with the truck. I simply told it to become a shortbed or I would have to sell it immediately. So it morphed itself into a rare factory option....