1995 Toyota Pickup 4X4

Trester

1995 Toyota Pickup 4X4,It has a 3.0 liter six cylinder with a 5 speed manual tranny. The truck has 4.56 gears with a locked rear end. The odometer reads 136000 but was unhooked after I got the truck because the odometer/speedometer made noise. It has aluminum wheels and 33-12.50 Firestone destination mt's. would make a great first truck or off road toy. Call Justin 513-314-1017

Attachments

• toyota 005.jpg
    toyota 005.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 54
  • toyota 001.jpg
    toyota 001.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 43
Wasn't there a buy back on those because the frame rusted out?

if there was they'd have to buy back every one they ever made since before '97 !
This looks like a good one though.

04/08/2008, 11:36 AMIndustry/GeneralToyota buying back rusty Tacomas for more than fair market value

About a month ago, LLN reported that Toyota would buy back any of its 1995-2000 Tacoma pick-up trucks if it found its frame rails to be overly rusted and cannot be repaired. Now, there is word via online forums that the Japanese auto manufacturer is paying nearly 50 percent over fair market value for affected trucks.

Part of the reason the trucks are netting so much money is Toyota’s promise to value any Tacoma at excellent condition, even if it is far from it. It is also likely an image-saving move to get the bad feeling out of a customer’s mouth about the quality and reliability of Toyota products, not to mention side-stepping the potential liability resulting from a truck’s frame breaking at speed.

The practice reminds of Honda’s launch of the Civic in the U.S. back in the early ’70s, and replacing its panels at no charge due to premature rusting.

:hehe: He probably sold it back to Toyota for more than what it's worth. :kick:

If you take one to them for the buy back they take it on the spot. If you want anything off of it you better have it off before you go. It's now or not at all.

It's a pickup, not the Tacoma version. So, no buybacks for him!

:hehe: It's a flippin Toyota. What's the difference? *bdh*

Small Hijack here........

Any of you guys know any good toyota tacoma tech forums? Having some mild probs out of my father's 99.

Sorry guys, I didn't even realize I didn't post a price with it, I would like to get 3250$ out of it. The approximate mileage is roughly 150k but has a engine in it with about 100k on it. Pm me with any questions.