1996 RCLB 4x4 - fresh mods and new paint $13,100

X3speed

Truck was stock when purchased. Turbo Matt - built it up and took care of the mechanicals for me. New paint including the bed. New steering brace, batteries, bulbs, tires, powder coated rims, carpet, stereo, side mirrors, extant tonneau cover. Brand new tow built tranny with a triple disk converter from Garmon - installed by turbomatt. Seats are clean with no tears. I have a headliner board and slt overhead console. Needs to be aligned. All fluids changed and mods done at 242,600miles. Also new head gasket and o ringed. Air box mod, timing nodded, fuel plate adjusted. I have pics of exposed motor, and paint. Bought a new diesel, so this one needs a new home.

Current mileage: 243600
Price: 13,100

Text or email for pics
X3speed@aol.com

Attachments

• Iphone 038sm.JPG
    Iphone 038sm.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Iphone 060sm.JPG
    Iphone 060sm.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Iphone 058sm.JPG
    Iphone 058sm.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Forgot to mention, this was a Florida truck. It's super clean, no rust any where. Email for more pics. Has brand new windshield as well. Tires are revo2's. turbomatt you can send him any questions on the build.

Nice truck!! Two great guys workin on it for ya too, Matt and Jeff.

bump... truck was bought new in florida ...100% rust free & super straight before the fresh paint. Motor is on a modest tune, but it has the Oringed head & hold my beer springs, so its ready to be mean!

Bump, let me know what you have. Trade plus cash. Looking at diesel jeeps, cars, 1st gen dodges, 6.2/6.5l chevys...