1997 12 valve block

bags1010

Rockstar
I have a 1997 12 valve block still sitting on my shop floor. It is the one with the 2 turbo oil drains casted into it. The caps and bolts are included. It has been sitting here for about a year so it does have a little rust on it being that this is Florida and really humid. I purchased it when I was building my engine just for the crank really. The crank I originally had was messed up when a rookie machinist tried to balance it in the wrong location. So instead of buying a new crank I bought an entire engine on Craigslist and used that crank. I have since sold just about everything else but no one wants to pay the shipping on this block.

I have it on a pallet with a plastic bag around it. I quoted a guy $287 to ship Fed Ex freight to KY about 2 months ago and he decided not to get it. So anyone want to make an offer on it? I will take trades of just about anything as well. Its located in central Florida...zip is 33843 if you want to check freight cost.

i would take it but im getting low on cash to much spending and shipping would be a little outrageous i live in PA

Are you going to the race in Gainesville, Fl in August? If so I would get it from you then. I just cant justify driving that far to get a bare block

Well if you have an account with Fedex Freight already it would be cheaper...Would cost me $227 to that zip code commercial to commercial! Would cost $276 if you did not have an account. Its not that hard to setup an account or use another freight co of your choice.

Is there anything wrong with the block other than the rust? If not consider it sold! I'll pm you with more info thanks, tim

Sorry...Its gone. I took it to the metal scrap yard last night and got $28.00 for it.